Colleges across the globe follow many different citation styles. These can be enlisted as follows:
- APA : It is formulated by the American Psychological Association and is probably the most widely used style. The APA guidelines and manual are published by many sources, and the website of APA even has tutorials on using this style.
- MLA : It is the manual set by Modern Languages Association and is applied perfectly by our team.
- HARVARD : It is used commonly in the universities of UK and is appropriate for business citations.
- CHICAGO : It is well suited for studies in humanities and social sciences fields.
- TURABIAN : It is similar to the Chicago style in some ways and is used for a number of domains like humanities and natural sciences.
- CSE : This is the ideal style for science scholars, as it is formed by the Council of Science Editors. Various colleges offer online guides for CSE.
- END NOTE : This online program can be downloaded by writers and used for help with citations. It is developed by Thompson Reuters.
- ACS : Created by the American Chemical Society, this style is used specifically for chemistry projects.
- APSA : It is used for political science and international studies, and it stands for American Political Science Association.
- AP : This is another specialized style. AP or Associated Press is used for journalism, media studies, and public relations.
- IEEE : This style is used for electrical and computer engineering.
When you reach us, we will assign a mentor who will guide you through the appropriate style you need to follow and explain the finer points. Our consultants have complete knowledge of various styles, and they have worked on citing sources for hundreds of academic papers. Thus, they can help you plan your work so you can fully understand the way to include your information sources in your paper. Through proper planning, you will also be able to create a balance between your own ideas and those taken from other sources. Further, our mentors understand your study deeply and accordingly guide you to use a particular style that would suit it the best. If your university has already recommended you to make use of a specific professional citation style or format, then our mentors train you on complying with every rule of it.
Our aim is to keep you away from misquotations and incorrect citations and referencing. These are the major causes of plagiarism in a paper. That is why our mentors help you to organize your notes in such a way that you can ensure a correct recording of your bibliographic information for each citation. This can help avoid plagiarism through a correct following of the required format. Even if you have doubts about cases, where you do not know whether to cite a source or not, you can clarify your confusions by consulting our mentors.
We ensure that with our citation style check you’ll keep your citations very clear in your work so it does not induce any kind of plagiarism.